Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first catering order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first catering order

I was asked this week by a local chef if I would make 3 loaves of bread for a private party he was catering…I said yes. ( 4 different loaves shown) Click image for larger version  Name:	D7013A15-0D65-4ED5-92A2-6533266A17E9.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	655.6 KB ID:	1040790

Click image for larger version  Name:	E264913D-ACE3-4B2A-9B51-DCCF6B42EB16.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	487.6 KB ID:	1040789
    Click image for larger version  Name:	309C9A03-EABD-4FE2-B589-E003CFA05D7D.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.73 MB ID:	1040791
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; June 4, 2021, 05:09 PM.

Aaaaand your off!

Comment

Alright! Good luck!

Comment

Looks awesome....congrats!

Comment

Next to bacon cheeseburgers fresh bread is my greatest weakness. if I were a pro baker I'd be huge. not popular, just HUGE!!

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, same here....
            If the bread didn't kill me the butter would

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            But what a way to go...

That bread looks amazing. Your hired. Congrats on the catering gig.

Comment

Great job Richard. Best of luck!

Comment

I would imagine that if the chef happened to leave cards with your name and number around the bread, you'd be booked solid within a couple of days.

Comment

Great news and a big bump in your goals. When you start mail order sign me up!

Comment

Congrats on your new career starting off so well!

Comment

Beautiful is all I can say

Comment

Where do I sign up for "The Class" Richard? Fantastic!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Way to go, Bro.
                          A chef request; Recommends the Best.

Comment

You definitely have a gift for bread making, congrats.
                            Hopefully this chef spreads the word of where he got it from, pretty soon there'll be no loafing around and you'll be rolling in dough....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here