Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally get to cut one open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally get to cut one open

6 loves 3 days, and I finally get to cut one open! French toast tomorrow is going to look a bit like this.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	E495A9CF-A333-42F6-AF53-B30B1B770B9D.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	5.70 MB ID:	1019224
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; April 17, 2021, 09:02 PM.

6 loaves 3 days, so were they aged for 3 days?
    Sure, look mighty tasty.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I made 2 a day, and gave the first 5 away, I kept the last one for myself. I don’t even care to eat it, I just like the making process, and like bbq, cutting it open, or pulling it, is the reveal. The reward for me is in all of it, but the reveal is the self scorecard for me, not for everyone of course. Like bbq, Bread should rest before opening and eating.
      Last edited by Richard Chrz; April 17, 2021, 07:18 PM.

Cowabunga!! That is some amazing structure, well done, Sir, well done!
    Last edited by CaptainMike; April 17, 2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Is that like the long French Loaf you get at the stores??

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerod, it is a batard loaf.
      Last edited by Richard Chrz; April 17, 2021, 07:56 PM.

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Richard Chrz ah yes, antithesis to the one you mess up, a bastard loaf.

I''m just watering at the mouth thinking about all the great stuff I could get stuck inside the nooks and crannies!

Comment

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      My same thought exactly.

Ya done good!

Comment

I would break bread with you any day Sir.

Comment

Yesterday’s bread is today’s French toast. No apologies for mass amounts of butter and maple syrup.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1B358AC4-0597-46CE-BEBF-29A1063011CF.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1019535
        Click image for larger version

Name:	A0F7574B-B944-446A-8CEA-03859ACD70CA.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	1019534

Comment

• Jim White
          Jim White commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd eat that all day every day. Just wow.

Do you deliver? Ship? Have a drone or some carrier pigeons to drop one off? Have a friend comin this way maybe?

Comment

I have a better idea! Breakfast at Richards house tomorrow morning!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here