Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Wagyu Tri-Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Wagyu Tri-Tip

These Australian Wagyu tri tips come from one of our favorites, Stone Axe Wagyu. They are untrimmed pieces with exceptional marbling.  The Australian Wagyu Tri tip is a great addition to the Australian Wagyu variety offered on our website. Tri Tip is one of the most popular cuts on the west coast, and the Australian Wa

Yup, im in. Ive ordered from these guys a bunch and never once been disappointed. They are based up in the north east so shipping for me has always been quick and painless. How could i not give this a shot?

Sure looks great in the photo. Pretty pricey though. I get American Wagyu tri tip from A bar N Ranch out of TX for $39. A little bit smaller at about 1.75 lbs. but very good meat at a reasonable price.

Comment

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not well versed on tri-tip at all to be honest. This was one of those spur of the moment purchases, lol. I allow myself and monthly meat indulgence budget to try stuff i wouldnt usually buy and this blew it for the month and then some but im a sucker for those pictures.

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey you gotta splurge now and then! Sure looks good. Just offering an option. Let us know how it is!

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate it, will def make sure to shop around more next time. I will report back if im not in a meat/fat induced life threatening coma.

An American cut of Japanese beef from Australia. that's a mouthful. but I bet it will be tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by latenight71 View Post
      An American cut of Japanese beef from Australia. that's a mouthful. but I bet it will be tasty!
      LOL. When i start seeing new jersey wagyu i am out!

Comment

Alpine is up there with the best !
      I have ordered from them numerous times,,,beef,pork, burgers,,,,all outstanding

Comment

Are you sure they aren't out of NYC? Check out that bracelet!

"hey paesano. get me another hunk of dat beef!"

Comment

• grantgallagher
          grantgallagher commented
          Editing a comment
          Owned by the doyle family since 1913 just outside of boston...im gonna say that fits just fine in MA, lol. If anything nyc got nothing on that.

Delivered today. Ill get better pics when i thaw to cook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B8D8B6F4-1C63-4B1F-BC00-320754491D7C.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	998804Click image for larger version

Name:	39C7F0F2-E8A6-4F2D-A01B-EDFE86A2B93E.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	998803

Comment

Wow. That looks just like the photo you had to begin this post! Looks like an amazing piece of tri tip. Can’t wait to see the results when you cook it up!

Comment

That looks amazing. I may have to order some as well!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here