Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best brisket I've made yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSUBBQFan
    replied
    Huskee, looks like you knocked it out the park with that brisket!! I've never tried one yet but been wanting to and now I'm considering making that one of my first cooks when I get my SnS.

Leave a comment:

• jlazar
    replied
    That looks fantastic!! Makes me want to get a stick burner. Not surprised that it cut like butter, but did you notice any difference in taste compared to a prime or choice brisket?

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Candy!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Avg temp where the probe sat was 235-238, and thanks!

• Ernest
    replied
    GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    YUM! Looks absolutely beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• airforcekixbutt
    replied
    Very nice!! What temperature did you cook the brisket at? 225-250?
    Last edited by airforcekixbutt; July 20, 2015, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Juddlight
    replied
    Looks great huskee... Can't wait to try a brisket

Leave a comment:

• DeusDingo
    replied
    that's awesome. inspirational.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, thanks!

• PaulstheRibList
    commented on 's reply
    RockOn, Huskee!

This learning and becoming competent at stuff is so fun!

• Huskee
    replied
    ontheranch I specifically asked for one from your ranch. I can only assume it was, since it was amazing! You do good work.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man!

• smarkley
    replied
    OHHHHHHHH YEAH... Great Cook!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    commented on 's reply
    Ribs were the best yet, but even with that I still would have rather had a great brisket.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here