Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 AM Plate Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 AM Plate Ribs

Hopefully they turn out good? 1st time making them have done short ribs in the past, fingers crossed. It was a tad bit chilly this morning.
    Attached Files

Be sure to post again when done, how could this not turn out good?

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree; when done would like to see

Operator error LOL Will do

Comment

Man! A bit cold?

can’t wait to see those plated up! Enjoy!

Comment

Yum, yum!

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Like the plate. from a former Jersey boy.

So was a quick cook already done, wrapped and until towels until the company arrives. Will have to throw it back in maybe for 20 min to heat up will see how that goes. Weather in NJ stinks today, was snowing but now feels like it’s raining!!!!! Now for the (2) racks of St. Louis ribs to finish and some roasted sweet potatoes. Not the bark I wanted but it will do and I did sample an edge or two and it’s quite good.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Loren
          Loren commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Nice job!!

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done.

What temp did you cook at? Six hours is pretty quick for plate ribs.

Comment

300 and then lowered 230ish. Yes fast I was shocked I thought 8 hours plus but was at temp and probe tender.

Comment

One more, cut.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah.... those are AWESOME.

You win today, my man!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here