Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A5 Wagyu Oh My!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A5 Wagyu Oh My!!!

Last week we were at our Costco and they had some A5 Wagyu Ribeyes out @ $99.99/LB. I asked my wife, who would be crazy enough to buy those? Well today is our 51st Anniversary and we were there again. She said, "why don't you get a package as my present to you", she knew they are on my bucket list. I looked at and touched all 22 packages they had and grabbed this one. Although the marbling was similar on most of them, check the spinalis out on these babies. My wife's a keeper for sure. Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_5f6.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	914062
    Last edited by wrgilb; September 20, 2020, 07:10 PM.

Tell them in Santa Cruz to send some to Chico!

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      But first a stop in Brentwood. It is on the way!

Those things make your tastebuds wonder what is up Mine are still wondering years later.

Comment

At a Costco! I need to pay more attention to what is in the case. Oh, and yes, your wife is definitely a keeper.

Comment

Happy anniversary indeed!!

Comment

Nice, Wife buys you A5 Waguy, so you get to cook for her. Sounds like a marriage made in Heaven. Got to love it.

Comment

Heck for those you can keep my wife...😂😂😂

Comment

Holy crap man ... that’s a helluva anniversary present .... you need to really savor this.

Comment

Those look great! Should’ve tried for the expensive whiskey too. 😃

Comment

• wrgilb
                  wrgilb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would have been pushing it. Maybe for the 52nd. :-)

Those look good!! Smoke ‘em first, and then sear. That’s what I do, tastes great!

Comment

• wrgilb
                  wrgilb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm assuming they'll cook faster than a normal ribeye, because of all the marbling.

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, correct. They’ll be done in 30 minutes roughly.

Very nice - Happy Anniversary. I wanna see the result (before you eat it )!

Comment

Wishin a Happy Anniversary to th both of yall!

Comment

Congrats on all fronts.

Comment

Nice! Happy anniversary!

Comment

Happy Anniversary! What a great wife you have. Enjoy every delicious Waygu bite of that indulgence.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here