Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

45 Day 20lb Dry Aged Wagyu Ribeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 Day 20lb Dry Aged Wagyu Ribeye

nuff said...
    Attached Files

Wow

Comment

Fantastic. Wanna ship a steak to NY?

always been intrigued by this. Do you plan on using the trimmings?

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey shify Where the heck are you in Westchester??
        I’m just 15min over the bridge.

• shify
        shify commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve B - on the LI sound side. Take the Tappan Zee and drive straight across the county on 287 until it ends and you’ll be pretty damn close to my house.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're about 30-35 min from me.

Wow x 2

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

OMG . Right down my alley. I'd love to patriciate in grilling those beautiful steaks. Kudos to you and your family.

Comment

Fantastic! you saved $159.68. What you going to do with your savings? Please share some pics and results when you cook those.

Comment

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              Ifemory serves me, I bough some lamb rib chops and tipped the butcher.

Umai for the win! I need to get eating on the NY Strips I aged, I don’t care for them as much as I do ribeyes. Thought I’d venture out and try something different....

will be waiting to see some cooked up wagyu ribeyes! What’s your plan with the first? Simple, Carne Crosta? Can’t wait to see it!

Comment

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              SPG and avocado oil.

I would have trouble spending that much on meat even if I won the lottery. Looks GREAT though.

Comment

Isn't it against some law to put that meat on.....paper plates?

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                To quote Colt Ford "Been around the world twice, seen all fifty states. Ate on thousand dollar China, but love some paper plates."

Now that's what I call putting your money where mouth is...or soon will be. Enjoy!

Comment

Those are fun to do. Personally like 28 day for my sweet spot. Enjoy that meat partner !!

Comment

My favorite (and Bonsey) China service ware.

texastweeter Smart move cutting steaks into thin pieces like that. I concur.

how much of that are you gonna grind?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Comment

• texastweeter
                    texastweeter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    just the pelicle. I like thick steaks and I can not lie...

Maaannn...that's gonna be good!!

Comment

Omg

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here