Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asado for wife's 40th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asado for wife's 40th

5.3 kg (13lbs) asado de tira (beef ribs), vacío (beef flank), mojellas (sweet breads marinated in lemons from our tree and apple vinegar). Also have some morcilla (blood sausage to go on later. Cooking over Mesquite coals. Will take about 3 hours to slow cook. Also sprinkled on some Henrik Hanks beef rub on there for good measure.
    Attached Files

Happy Birthday!

Comment

NICE,,,,
      There’s the makings of a real fine Birthday Party ! Party on ,,,,,
      Nice international shout out for our friend Henric too !!!!

Comment

Slowly does it.. Beautiful day here after a frosty morning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Whohooo!!!

Comment

Man, that looks good! Love that cut, and how it's grilled. Asado is the way to go. Now where's the wine?

Comment

Asado for your wife's 40th, and for your last meal when she finds out you posted her age on the internet!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                Ahumadora commented
                Editing a comment
                She would have posted something on instagram, but we had family over and are still officially in quarantine. (Sssshh).

As of Friday we can officially have gatherings of groups of ten.
              Just got back from celebrating my wife's and her twin brothers 62nd with family....he's 62....she's in early 30's!!!!
              Food looks great.
              Wish the wife a happy 40th!!!!
              I can't even remember 40....

Comment

What a beautiful cook. I bet your wife was delighted. Happy Birthday to her!

Kathryn

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Kathryn.. I will wish her happy birthday.

Beautiful! I'd like to do this in my fireplace. Are there special requirements other than the rack?

Comment

Man those ribs are the bomb !!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Correction: There ribs WERE the bomb. We smashed them big time!!
                    Didn't get pics as I was cooking serving and trying to feed 5 hungry and crying kids.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here