Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday to me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievably long stall so at 13 hours in I wrapped in butcher paper. Cooking bacon on the top shelf, first package done, second package in there. Snack pieces on top eaten well in advance and while chewy (internal temp on the larger one 178) they were very tasty indeed.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-31 10.47.57.png
Views:	119
Size:	762.4 KB
ID:	854813Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-31 10.49.31.png
Views:	98
Size:	730.1 KB
ID:	854814

Comment

• fracmeister
          fracmeister commented
          Editing a comment
          that little red stringy thing on top was due to the fact that I lifted the brisket out of the butcher paper with the tines you see... it grabbed a bit of smoke ring meat

The cutting board was my birthday present from last year --- I guess you can recognize who made THAT for me. I don't go nuts trimming the Wagyu because the fat tastes so good. And when you cut into this it justs streams out the juice.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-31 10.51.27.png
Views:	131
Size:	773.9 KB
ID:	854818

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here