Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 dat home dry aged 109A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 dat home dry aged 109A

Here’s some pics of the result.

Oops, here’s pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh man. I started drooling on the keyboard.

Comment

My, oh my, oh my. Gollllllly! That just might be one of the most outstanding pieces of meat I ever did see!

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Does this mean you do give a rip?

drobinson ..I've wanted to try this for a while. A few questions, please. Which dry aging method did you use (bags? dedicated refrigerator? other method?) and why did you choose that method? What do you do with the trimmings..toss? grind for burger? give to the dog? How do you choose how many days to age? What special equipment did you buy and why that brand? Finally, is there a thread/section here on AR that I can read about this? Thanks much!!
        The OmegaDog
        Last edited by OmegaDog12; May 12, 2020, 04:25 PM.

Comment

U dun good,,,very good
          I would like to make a reservation,,,Ill be the one without a mask,,,,, a big smile on my face and a bottle of Weller 107 in my hand
          let me know,,,,
          Last edited by Greygoose; May 12, 2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            Haaaa. I just saw that Tuffy Stone named his pup Weller. Says it’s his favorite.

That is one beautiful piece of meat my friend.
          Nicely done. 👊👊

Comment

oh my

Comment

Looks like you burnt it.

Comment

Don't stop now!

Comment

have a wagyu rib primal in my aging fridge right now. Went in on the first. Can't wait!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here