Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Brisket

I smoked a brisket for my birthday. This was after 22 hours at 225 in my Smoke Hollow Propane Smoker. I cubed the point and put back on for a couple hours for burnt ends. Quite a great present to myself.
    I had to make to go plates for the family and held out at arms length when they drove by slowly singing happy birthday behinds their masks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0151.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	837152

Well done! Happy birthday!

Comment

Great looking brisket 😎

...and nice knife 🤠

Comment

Awwww. Not the best birthday party ever, but you made the most of it by sharing that great-looking brisket. Happy birthday.

Kathryn

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Nice gift to yourself. Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday. Great gift to yourself!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday. Present to yourself looks wonderful.

Comment

All these posts seem absolutely nuts if we said these things 6 months ago!

Comment

Thank you self, brisket is always a welcome gift

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here