Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[pic] Nice near prime porterhouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I think you made a great choice for a first cook. Porterhouses are my favorite; haven't been able to pick any up at a reasonable price lately.

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    One thing I like about the S&S is that it allows a Weber Kettle to function as a smaller grill. I have a Smokey Joe that I don’t use, because this is easier than that. The Joe is like having a third foot.

• Mosca
    replied
    This is my first cook of the season. It has rained almost every single Tuesday and Sunday since it’s warmed up, those are my days off. Now I’ve been off a little over a week, and I finally got the chance to get back where I belong.

It was a small dose of normal in a crazy time.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	65A922B3-467D-41A4-8A2E-9438A5D90132.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	823186

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Beautiful. I got some bone in ribeys in the freezer, and first cut new york strips are on sale at the local Fresh Market. I am trying to decide if I want to go back to the market though.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    started a topic [pic] Nice near prime porterhouses

[pic] Nice near prime porterhouses

Click image for larger version

Name:	760F0C85-CF55-41D9-BFB7-85828EF91137.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	823050

Priced as choice, $12/lb. We are going to share one tonight, and one tomorrow.

prices on a lot of things are up a little, but beef is a bit lower, at least in NE PA.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here