Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you call the ribs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you call the ribs...

Ok, imagine the entire standing rib roast. You cut off all the bones with the meat in between and cook the rest for Christmas. Now I have Sous vided the ribs about 3 at a time at 148 for 36 hours (salt added) and will dry, add BBBR and smoke for bark. Besides delicious, what cut of ribs are those called

The "standing ribs"?

Comment

Beef back ribs.

Comment

• Texas Larry
        Texas Larry commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, beef back ribs. Not a lot of meat but delish.

Well maybe not a lot of meat is f you buy them from the store. I cut them generously!

Comment

Supper

Comment

Very tasty

Comment

Wibs, no bones about it!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, I heard dat!!! lol!
              I gots me some dem smoke off tomorrow, Country Style boneless butt ribs, as well as lotsat stuff that'll go on, make th fuel worth expendin. Seems I'm feedin my neighbourhood, which is jus fine, with me.

I felt like I was in a Zombie apocolypse move, tonight, naively smokin up some brains, way people all drifted over here. We maintained distances, I had em brang stuff to smoke, we talked, laughed, joked, an had a very enjoyable night.

FDA/covid sano standards exceeded!

Beef back ribs

Comment

I call them "Probably the next thing I'm going to take out of the freezer".

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	107A96BC-D72B-4035-A3F6-1E44E8434494.jpeg
Views:	195
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	820283Click image for larger version

Name:	8FB3644E-6466-4FE0-9F9D-0FFD71E0EDED.jpeg
Views:	177
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	820284

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Man, could I ever fling a fang into them gorgeous ribs!
                  Really nice job!!!!
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 25, 2020, 05:14 PM.

Lip-smakin ribs of course

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here