Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A picture (or two or three) of a steak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A picture (or two or three) of a steak.

Calm down. It’s just a steak.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B85C4E9F-1524-4F56-BCEA-75DC041ED310.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	779300

Name:	BBF2A8BF-A048-4EA7-BD3F-4F64B24E38E8.jpeg
Views:	177
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	779301

Name:	23628C26-533C-43A7-B665-C4388B27FC0B.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	779302

Imma tell my wife that next time...

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      I did peel the price tags off when I got home.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Mosca I was headed a different direction with my comment, lol. My wife is financially clueless, so that's never a problem.

The only advantage to my wife having Alzheimer is I can buy meat and or most anything then if she asks whats that? I can can say dinner or a cooking tool and she just smiles.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      And a couple of minutes later asks, "What's that?"

You'll appreciate this. When we had my father he'd say he needed to leave. I'd wish him well and to come back and see us sometime. He'd walk out to the end of the driveway where the gate was locked. Soon he'd be coming back into the house. I'd say, "Hey, good to see you, how was your trip?" He'd reply pretty good, and I'd offer him some coffee. Poor fellow had no idea he'd only left a few minutes ago.

I like steak

Comment

Worth a few more pics. Nice man. Nice!

Comment

Wow. "just". You don't find those just anywhere.

Comment

Yum! I have three strips on the grill right now but nowhere near that marbling. Looks awesome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here