Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A simple post with no pictures. Well, one picture. Not food.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A simple post with no pictures. Well, one picture. Not food.

Today is a bad weather day.

I made two porterhouse steaks. I used salt and pepper, and a damn hot pan. They were really freakin’ good. We also had cauliflower, and potatoes, and leftover stuffing.

Oh, one picture. We put up and trimmed the Christmas tree. Not a bad day for an ice and snow day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	775030

Nice looking tree.

Comment

Yeah, I had finally felt like lighting up the smoker yesterday but the freezing rain and my arthritic shoulders did me in.
      Our tree is up too....whatever happened to the 12 days of Christmas????

Comment

Ours is up, too. Yours looks mammoth.

Comment

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          I was laying back in the recliner. It’s 7 1/2 feet.

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          Mosca that is more in my ballpark!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here