Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See, I do more then bake bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, I do more then bake bread

Putting this on tonight around 9 pm, and making a bunch of Rye bread tomorrow, and will take the point to make brisket point chili again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brisket.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	769401

Nice lookin brisket!! Wish i could get good bread here in Argentina. Have a gas oven thats burns the crap out of the bottom of whatever I cook.

Comment

• marshall
      marshall commented
      Editing a comment
      gee, if only you had another cooking source.. hmmm???

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you could locate some one who eats, sleeps, understands, designs, modifies, fabricates and finishes cooking devices to help you. 😃

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      @Househoney. Thanks I appreciate the irony! Stove is a pos and looking at selling the house so I will leave as is for now.

look forward to your finish product!

Comment

Love the fact that you still couldn't resist mentioning making bread in the post☺. I thinks we need to anoint you The Dough Dude.
      Good looking brisket and we do know you do more than make bread. What you cooking it on last I remember your backyard wasn't that accommodating.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Well it made my wife laugh, as I have the add on casters/wheels on the 22 WSM, so I sat in my chair put the joystick in reverse, grabbed the smoker by a handle and pulled it around to the back yard again. I would have done it out the front of our house had there been snow.
        Last edited by Richard Chrz; November 16, 2019, 08:54 AM.

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm embarrassed to say i just cooked a Gammon in the indoor oven in near perfect outdoor conditions.

12 hour update.

Name:	0DD319A0-BA15-40EE-8F6F-2E2A26D493EB.jpeg
Views:	253
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	769615

Comment

18 hour mark, time to let it rest while I do some bread stuff.

Name:	E54118C7-20C6-4850-A035-8C5F89CBADA4.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	769737

Name:	133C9B4A-2EE7-4206-A9AE-0F25CBA00335.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	262.8 KB
ID:	769739

Name:	AA0D6A7F-FB50-417F-9630-5B14D771B0C1.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	769738

Comment

• marshall
          marshall commented
          Editing a comment
          great looking cook! awesome bark!

Beautiful. When are you serving? I can come by.

Comment

Point will be made into Chili tomorrow the rest will just be added to sandwich's whenever. Come on over.

Comment

Damn right you do more than just bread. Outstanding looking brisket.

Comment

Beautiful brisket! And in sandwiches on some of your bread...!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here