Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rib roast (cooked per Meatheads instructions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly I don't take a very good picture.
    You'll have to take my word on this one@Backroadmeats

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Thank you! I had a prime rib sandwich last night for supper from leftovers. It was so good!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the stars! I have cookers scattered around, 1 on covered deck at the house, 2 on patio, 2 behind detached garage, 2 large smokers on trailers stored in the barn. I hope to add a pc of concrete and a roof to the back of garage next spring just for cookers.

• Santamarina
    commented on 's reply
    smokin fool We’re still doing turkey as most people want it. Rib roast will be in place of the ham (unless my in-laws still want to bring one)!

• jgreen
    replied
    Dang that looks good. Made me hungry even though I just ate.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    replied
    That looks just awesome - darn good eatin'. **** Stars. One of my favorite recurring cooks too, for lunchmeat in the fridge.

I have the same restrictions here - processing table is hooked up in the basement, on 'my side'. I'm building a new pad in the spring to get my cookers off 'my wife's deck'.

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Probably gonna need some pics to believe this smokin fool 😄😄

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks friggin' awesome !! A culinary man cave !!!!

• Old Glory
    replied
    Looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    My thoughts exactly except everyone here still wants turkey....ratz

• Santamarina
    replied
    Looking good! Made the same recipe for my staff Xmas party last year. It was amazing - and Mrs O’Leary’s Cow Crust is perfect. My wife and I immediately decided it would become a staple at both Thanksgiving and Xmas!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Man that looks good

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your support! I think the 1 slice left will get sliced about 1/4" thick and seared on the outdoor griddle for ribeye sandwiches for supper tonight. Some swiss cheese, sliced onion and mayo on a toasted bun.

• Steve B
    replied
    Beautiful. One of my favorite cooks to do.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes - totally a winner recipe! Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here