Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco online A5 Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco online A5 Brisket

Not cheap, but I'm sure it's good!

Wonder if the point is overly fatty and the flat just right rather than a just right point and an overly lean flat.

Comment

I wouldn't be able to swallow, I'd choke on all that money...

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow.. I would be a nervous wreck cooking that!! I could also buy a 1/4 of a prime beef for that.

• TNPIGBBQ
        TNPIGBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I think their target customer is restaurant’s and people that choose vacation spots based on whether there’s a 4 seasons or Ritz Carlton located there.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I want to float in the Ritz-Carlton pool with a martini in one hand and that steak for a pillow. But then I woke up ;(

Hmm. ~$60/lb vs ~$4/lb USDA prime. Is it 15X as good?

Comment

Lot of restaurants use Costco.
        Last edited by mountainsmoker; October 17, 2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

It’s cheaper than Crowd Cow!

Comment

I wonder if they actually sell very many?

Comment

Oh my, as some of my aunts used to say

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here