Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck & Chili Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What a nice writeup. Thanks, FishTalesNC . You all had a pretty delicious weekend, compliments of Mr. Chuckie. Nice job.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Great job on the Chili. I have been thinking that a Vortex with the center pulled out and a wok on it would be a great way to use a vortex, thanks for the ground work on that one. I love chili as well. Been known to make batches up to 15 gallons at a time. Keep getting it down, beautiful cook. If you have never fire roasted your tomatoes on the grill first, I suggest you try it. Adds a nice deep flavor, or so I think.

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    When it comes to "chili" I’m a bit of a traditionalist - no beans or other shenanigans. But darn it if I don’t love a good "chili stew" with beans and corn! This looks absolutely delicious!!!

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    commented on 's reply
    Made my last chili with leftover point...it was the best chili I’ve ever made!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed, Brother! Ain't no such kinda thing as Chili Season, or BBQ Season, here...
    Historically, we vary from -20° to 121°, so relatively mildish climate, totally conducive to outdoor cookin.
    Still gotta eat, an danged if'n I'm waitin on th calendar...

• Willy
    replied
    Corn!? Gonna try that fer shire!

Leave a comment:

• lemayp
    replied
    So glad that chili season is coming back around. I make it year round, just less strange looks this time of year... never thought of using a wok for it though. Something new to try.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    A buddy of mine uses small pineapple chunks in his chili.
    Sounds crazy but its surprisingly tasty, adds just the right amount of sweetness

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Never made chili, eh? Welcome, Brother; there's a whole great big beautiful delicious New World out there, fer ya to explore, an I'll definitely be followin yer chili adventures!

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Looks great! pbc pbc pbc……..
    Last edited by HawkerXP; September 9, 2019, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Gator
    replied
    Beautiful-lookin chili! Thanks for taking the time to write this detailed post with fantastic pics! I have never made chili but you inspired me to try. 🌶🌶

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Pass me a Napkin please, I need to wipe my chin.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Amazing! I've got a couple pound of left over brisket - mostly point - and it might work well for chili, along these lines!

Leave a comment:

• JeffJ
    replied
    Nice job. Love cooking chili directly on the grill.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Chili Touchdown.
    Superb Supper Served Sir.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here