Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket with Texas BBQ Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket with Texas BBQ Juice

Did a couple of briskets yesterday (sorry no pictures) brined then rubbed with black opps rub. smoked them at 215F for 14 hrs then cranked it to 300F to get to 200F IT. Made up some of the juice for the 1st time, that stuff is fantastic! Mopped the brisket once 2/3 of the way through and again with I turned up the heat.
    The bark was the best I have ever achieved. Took them to a pot luck. I'm now dubbed to best in Brentwood. Everyone loved it. The sauce was also a big hit. I am going to make it again often, as well as the steak sauce from the recipe.

But then again this is probably a figment of my imagination because no pics!

Ok, details please. What is Texas BBQ Juice and how do you make it?

Comment

@ofelles

Don't forget to rate the recipe over on the free site, since you have made it.

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...barbecue-juice

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      gcdmd done thanks for the reminder

Fig ment = Figure u Meant to post pics but forgot to take them.
    Nice explanation of what might have taken place though😊

Comment

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that southern humor.

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      "Fig Mint" = the type of leaf Adam was wearing when he wanted something fresh!

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP leaf it at that.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here