Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So a Friend of Mine Took Me to Restaurant Depot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a Friend of Mine Took Me to Restaurant Depot...

And this is what I got! Angus choice tri-tip.
    7 tri-tips in all. 2 are already gone.
    Attached Files

I keep a membership with KCBS just for this.

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      SmokeyGator What are some of the other membership benefits? The KCBS website is pretty tight lipped on what the bennies are, unless you're a member. I might think about signing up if I knew about some of the bennies offered.

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      Craigar in addition to a 90 day free Pitmaster trial you get access to restaurant depot and discounts at Creekstone Farms and Sandler’s Smokehouse. Also a discount at Work Sharp knife abs tool sharpeners.

Also access to all KCBS competitions, workshops, classes, and you can become a BBQ judge and eat like royalty FOR FREE.

Not a bad deal really.

Great buy. Only at times like this do I wish I lived closer to the Balto/Wash area so I could shop at places like this.

Comment

Keep that friend close.
      It can only pay off for you. 😁
      Seriously though. Ain’t that place a gigantic candy store for us?? And one that can put a big hurt on our wallets. Believe me. I belong. 😬😂🥴

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is a very dangerous place for folks like us. 😜They are one of the rare east coast places that I can find tri-Tips. And they were reasonably priced at 6.67/lb.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny you mentioned tri-tips. Thunder77 I was actually thinking about that. That is if the one by me carries those. Next time I go I will have to look.

Candy store for carnivores, for sure!

Comment

Great Find Thunder77 !

Comment

Just discovered that there's a new Restaurant Depot about 10 minutes from my house. I may have to get a KCBS membership now...

Comment

• DurhamBuckeye
            DurhamBuckeye commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the comment. I live in South Durham, so I see it's not far from my house either.

• Dan Deter
            Dan Deter commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, as long as I didn't actually know where one was and/or it was far enough to seem like an effort to get to I was safe. Now....

• Dan Deter
            Dan Deter commented
            Editing a comment
            And for the rest of you in the Raleigh-Durham area listening in, its on Aviation Parkway just off of I-40, across the street from the Lake Crabtree Park.

Originally posted by Thunder77 View Post
          And this is what I got! Angus choice tri-tip.
          7 tri-tips in all. 2 are already gone.
          Never had Tri-Tip in my life. What's it like? Just good beef?

People want to know.......

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here