Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally scored some dino ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeSousa
    replied
    Done on my 26 inch kettle with the SNS. There was a much larger vein of fat running through them than other beef ribs I have made. 3 of the bones were great but the other 3 had too much fat in the middle to really eat well. Everything else was great but that big vein of fat kind of turned me off. Porter Road told me they heard from a few people talking about how they were too fatty. I will probably give them another shot though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	beef ribs finished.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	711175

Leave a comment:

• grantgallagher
    commented on 's reply
    they will be done on my kettle with SnS and pit viper...pretty much my only cooker for low and slow.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Can't wait to see how they come out. Cooking on...…?

Leave a comment:

• grantgallagher
    started a topic Finally scored some dino ribs

Finally scored some dino ribs

Have you ever had dry aged beef ribs? Yeah, we didn’t think so. Our beef-loving customers have been requesting this cut, and we couldn't be more happy to deliver. These giant, crowd-pleasing, beef ribs are the biggest, meatiest ribs you can find. Cook them low and slow in your smoker with our All Thing Smoked rub for a

Usually by the time i get round to ordering these are out of stock again but i managed to get them and they should be delivered today. Apart from online, these are impossible to get around here. Im sure the price tag is over kill but i figure its worth it to try them. Really hope they live up to my expectations.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here