Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco blade tenderized tri tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Or better yet, don’t gas up the truck... another 1%.

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Shiiiii you have that sucker in no time. May as well go gas up the truck.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Why do that to a perfectly good tri-tip?

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Histrix
    replied
    Yeah, for some reason Costco blade tenderizes pretty much all their beef that isn't in primal cut form. Don't know why they insist on doing that.
    Their cooking instructions are the generic food safety instructions. I ignore them.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    Gross.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Sheesh. Tri tip should be cooked to medium rare. That’s a waste of $50. If you don’t buy it, that’s another 1.5% toward a Komodo Kamado.

Leave a comment:

• radshop
    started a topic Costco blade tenderized tri tip

Costco blade tenderized tri tip

I was going to carry the convalescing HouseHomey on my back through Costco to look at the tri tip. He ain't heavy, he's my homey. But I decided to take a picture instead. Yes, Costco blade tenderizes prime meat. Read the fine print.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CA88B180-55ED-4D2E-AB7D-560CBFF33310.jpeg
Views:	5645
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	707086

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here