Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They giveth and they taketh away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They giveth and they taketh away...

I posted a few days ago that they were selling Waygu rib-eye at my local Ralph’s (Kroger). Apparently it was a distribution mistake. I went in today to buy a rib-eye but there were none. When I enquired if they were temporarily out, I was told that the distribution center had made a mistake. They were suppose to have been shipped to the Ralph’s in Malibu. Crackers......

Aww man....

Comment

Comment

• Red Man
        Red Man commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a great album!

Stores will also have a courtesy rack. They get a small amount of product to sell at a reduced price and it sells out very quickly. They have enough of it to be able to advertise it outside the store or in the paper. People come into the store to buy that product and they tell them they don't have any more of that, which they don't, and then they point them to the regularly priced product. And since you are already in the store you might as well pick something up rather than drive somewhere else.

Comment

• ssandy_561
        ssandy_561 commented
        Editing a comment
        The old bait and switch. Car dealerships are notorious for this also.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here