Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kettle-oak-smoked-meatloaf-w-cauliflower-"mac-n-cheese"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kettle oak smoked meatloaf w/ cauliflower "mac-n-cheese"...

Low carb dinner and turned out quite tasty
    Attached Files

If I may be so bold as to say so, Brother, that is one Gloriously Spectacular lookin meatloaf, My Friend!!!!

Comment

That is an amazing looking meatloaf. I definitely expect that meatloaf to make the newsletter next time.

Comment

I want some of that !!!

Comment

hells to the yes! gimme some of that any day

Comment

Looks like you used a SnS on a Weber kettle with just a drip pan underneath. Did you have room for that and the Mac and cheese at the same time? What temp did you cook at?

Comment

• rwalters
              rwalters commented
              Editing a comment
              This was cooked on a 26.75” kettle so the cauliflower mac-n-cheese could’ve fit, no problem. That said, I cooked the mac-n-cheese in the oven as I wanted zero smoke imparted.

• Razor
              Razor commented
              Editing a comment
              What temp did you use?

• rwalters
              rwalters commented
              Editing a comment
              250° start to finish

That does look mighty tasty.

Comment

Wow. Fantastic looking meatloaf. Hope it tasted even half as great as it looks.

Comment

Gonna have to try the cauliflower mac and cheese. What a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by johnsteen View Post
                  Gonna have to try the cauliflower mac and cheese. What a great idea!
                  Thanks bud! Here’s what I used...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• johnsteen
                    johnsteen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks!

Cauliflower and cheese.

There, I fixed it for you.

Comment

DH wasn't sure about the cauliflower part of the "mac" n cheese, but I think it sounds yummy. He said he'd eat it if I made it though ... gotta love that man.

Comment

Gorgeous pics! Cauliflower mac is great. Here's a tip- make it Buffalo Mac by adding some Frank's or other Buffalo sauce. (On your plate only if no one else thinks it sounds good).

Comment

Pass on the cauliflower in the mac but the meatloaf looks very tasty. Like!

Comment

I am a huge fan of Meatloaf, I know quite a few people don't care for it.....but I love it. I have not made it in a long time though.

Great looking cook!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here