Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US embassy party ,Buenos aires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a brisket shot.
    Attached Files

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean the "money shot"! Lemme go get a plate!

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Everytime I went to check on how they were slicing the brisket, they had it upside down.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea see my comment on the previous page, they cut it with the grain as well. That's a slap on the pee-pee here in Tejas !!!

If ur ever looking for volunteers to help in the next pork,brisket, rib extanvaganza I bet you could find a few on here willing to make the trip !!!!
    I could be one

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Come on down. (Bring Crown Royal, please).

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      And make sure its Crown Royal Northern Harvest
      SOOO, I do I go about getting a posting to the US embassy down there
      Last edited by smokin fool; July 3, 2019, 06:19 AM.

Great job on the cook and the interesting post! Thanks!

Comment

Here you go the entire pic collection from the event. https://www.flickr.com/photos/embajadaeeuubuenosaires/

Comment

Wow man. Just wow!!!!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Comment

That is pretty cool. You the man.

Comment

I made it through the food pics on the second page and then decided that 126 pages was just too many to go through. But love the pics posted in here. Awesome job!

Comment

Ahhh! Miller my favorite beer!

Comment

I guess we made an impression. Who else here has a letter from a US ambassador (from Texas) saying your bbq is great. Next on list for them. Ultimate Turkey...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• gcdmd
                    gcdmd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Felicidades. Bien hecho.

• Donw
                    Donw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very nice letter. Congratulations on such a successful event.

• ofelles
                    ofelles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He sure doesn’t write like a Texan. I guess we have to take your word that it’s to you and it’s a complaiment. 😁😄😄. Congrats!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here