Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Meatloaf, stuffed w Cream Cheese and Glazed with Cumberland Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gcdmd
    replied
    These look good and could probably be adapted to a meatloaf:

Inspired by the bubbling hot skillets of melted cheese, these smoked Queso Fundido stuffed meatballs have molten green chile and cheese centres. Get the recipe for the cheesy, meaty smokey appetizer snacks.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Henrik
    Next time you might want to consider sprinkling some rub on the plate before you lay down the lower half or sprinkling the rub on what will be the down side of the lower half before you put it on the plate.

NapMaster
    Last edited by gcdmd; April 9, 2019, 09:18 AM.

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole were always a big favorite with the staff and our guest diners when I was cooking at our local soup kitchen.

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    That's so nice to hear! I'm glad you made it and liked it. It's definitely something I'm gonna put on my repeat list.

• Donw
    replied
    Kudos Henrik I printed out your recipe to try it out. My wife saw it in the printer, thought it sounded good, and surprised me last night with it for dinner. It was absolutely fabulous. Thank you for sharing. It is going in both my wife’s recipe book and mine.

Leave a comment:

• parkerj2
    replied
    I always catch a lot of flak when I say this, but....

I have never met a meatloaf that I enjoyed....

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Looks delicious. Just had a ground pork, beef, and lamb meatloaf tonight! Yours made me hungry again!

Leave a comment:

• Willy
    replied
    Thanks for this! I've never heard of Cumberland sauce, but after checking out some recipes for it, it sounds like I've been missing out. I'll try this one fer shure.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Done deal, more photos added.

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, the smooth cheese with the smoke flavor, and some sweetness from the sauce.

• jgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Photos are always welcome.

• HouseHomey
    replied
    I can totally see the cream cheese and Cumberland sauce going together. Is it the smoke or the ground beef that goes more with the cream cheese? I’m thinking the cheese plats very well with the smoke and glaze?

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Did this really happen?

• RonB
    replied
    Sorry Henrik. I had several things going while cookin' dinner and forgot to take photos. It turned out great, but I did add a bit of chili powder to the tomato sauce as well as garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, and butter.

I'm thinkin' I must have dreamed this because there is no photographic proof...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here