Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Meatloaf, stuffed w Cream Cheese and Glazed with Cumberland Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks delicious. Just had a ground pork, beef, and lamb meatloaf tonight! Yours made me hungry again!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

I always catch a lot of flak when I say this, but....

I have never met a meatloaf that I enjoyed....

Comment

Kudos Henrik I printed out your recipe to try it out. My wife saw it in the printer, thought it sounded good, and surprised me last night with it for dinner. It was absolutely fabulous. Thank you for sharing. It is going in both my wife’s recipe book and mine.

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        That's so nice to hear! I'm glad you made it and liked it. It's definitely something I'm gonna put on my repeat list.

These look good and could probably be adapted to a meatloaf:

Inspired by the bubbling hot skillets of melted cheese, these smoked Queso Fundido stuffed meatballs have molten green chile and cheese centres. Get the recipe for the cheesy, meaty smokey appetizer snacks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here