Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Meatloaf, stuffed w Cream Cheese and Glazed with Cumberland Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Looks Delicious, Brother!

Thanks fer th ideas, as well!

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    commented on 's reply
    Roger that Henrik Common sense prevails.

• MeatMonster
    replied
    My God that looks good.

Leave a comment:

• SparkDog
    replied
    This one is a two'fer for me. I have never heard of anyone smoking meatloaf. Throw in the cream cheese and it's WOW! what a great idea. I think the broccoli is a great side. I love the potato idea but my diet has me eating more veggies with the potatoes saved for special occasions or when I give into cravings.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Thank you Troutman! I gotta say: this is very simple (food doesn’t need to be complex either), but the flavors go very well together. Let me know if you need more photos of the making of it.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Nice....you just got nominated my friend !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Garlic mash: excellent!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Just a practical one: I found it difficult to flip over without having it fall apart :-)

• MBMorgan
    replied
    That looks awesome, Henrik! And you've got me thinking. I just might try substituting already-cooked garlic mashed potatoes (perhaps with sauteed mushrooms) for the cream cheese (and of course serve broccoli on the side).

Stomach just growled ...
    Last edited by MBMorgan; March 29, 2019, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Sounds and looks great! You indicated not to put the rub on the bottom of the meatloaf. Why was that? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    I just learned something new. I had never heard of Cumberland Sauce.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, let me know what you think!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    To each his own, taters are great in my book too! I can highly recommend the cream cheese, it really takes this classic to a new level. And the Cumberland sauce on top? Boom!

• Gunderich_1
    replied
    Henrik, thanks for the recipe. I smoke meatloafs all the time because it's one of the wifes favorites. I will show her the recipe and probably give it a go. And I am lucky! She likes both broccoli & mashed potatoes so I can incorporate the best of both worlds, lol!

Leave a comment:

• JPGators17
    replied
    Whoa, never would have thought cream cheese would work with meatloaf, but it looks great! I just smoked meatloaf last night, and the only thing i disagree with here is the broccoli side. Homemade mashed potatoes is the only way to go with meatloaf.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here