Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start and End were Good Middle Not So Much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start and End were Good Middle Not So Much

Found some nice looking beef ribs at the store so picked them up. Started my cook before the polar vortex arrived all was well, sun was shining and then this arrived out of no where but ended up well.
    Attached Files

Love me some Beef Ribs!!!!! Great Cook!

Comment

Beautimous lookin ribs, Brother!

Barkalicious, great colour, Hail; I even like th veggie medley!

Smoke On!

Comment

Great lookin' ribs.

Comment

Thanks a couple sections of certain ribs a tad dry but overall pretty moist. Man it got cold fast it went from comfortable in a sweatshirt, at least for me, to freezing and the winds are brutal.

Comment

Great job brother. I ainโ€™t to far away from you. So I know what you went through today. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Brrrrr!!

Comment

Thatโ€™s the spirit !!! Plow forward...damn the torpedoes, er vortex !!

Comment

There is no beginning and middle, only the end. Good job, brother!

Comment

Looks great! What's a little snow. Right!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here