Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Aging Brisket - UPDATE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    replied
    I'm doing a YouTube video on this by the way (in English!), but I still need to wait until March...

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    The Ides of March is coming...

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So, do we end up voting or something? This isn’t a poll is it?

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Thanks for creating a separate thread Troutman! My brisket is starting to look real good after a little over 2 weeks. But still plenty to go. Will be real interesting for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    There is the Umai brand, the Tublin brand and the Lava brand.

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Nice of you two to take up the challenge and share the results with us it should be interesting. Personally I can't dedicate a shelf in the fridge (even though we have 3 fridge's) for 60 to 90 days. I would give up looking at it and moving it around and wind up cooking it inside a week probably!

Leave a comment:

• Jhirshon
    commented on 's reply
    This is a fantastic resource, thanks so much for sharing1

• Troutman
    replied
    Here's a comprehensive write up I did last year dry aging a rib subprimal for 42 days using the Umai bags. Lots of other folks have similar posts her as well WRXRob ....

I realize there have been several of these posts on dry aging of late, but I had started this process almost two months ago so I thought I would go ahead and post this. This is a step

Leave a comment:

• WRXRob
    replied
    First Ive heard of these Umai bags. Looking forward to your results and I will research these bags as well. See you in March.

Leave a comment:

• grantgallagher
    replied
    Middle of march...torture!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here