Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket Article on Which Shoulder is Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket Article on Which Shoulder is Best

Hello! I remember reading an article on Amazing Ribs about a competition smoker who would use only a specific shoulder for their brisket. Anyone know where it is? I cannot find it or am I imagining I read this...

Thank you!

You aren't imagining this. It is the lower chest section and someone did mention something about which side they prefer. Damn, I think that was a few years ago that it was discussed. Hopefully someone here can find that post.

Comment

Smoked BBQ Brisket Recipe And Techniques, Texas Style

Go to this recipe on the free side and scroll down and you will find the write up by Meathead on the LHS column.

Comment

• AOllenburg
        AOllenburg commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! I found it and it has the information I wanted to read. Thank you!

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        No prob its a pleasure.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here