Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cookin on #1 in the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookin on #1 in the country

Friends with the guy that owns the first pit I built in Argentina. We are about 250km west of Buenos Aires in a small farming town, 25 de Mayo. Done a mini class with him for pulled pork and brisket. Ran it about 275-300f the whole cook and didnt even adjust the air intake the whole cook. Came out perfect.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahumadora; December 24, 2018, 05:39 AM.

Nice looking cooker and good looking cook! It's nice to keep those contacts. I became friends with the guy in Texas who built my smoker even though we never met we talked on the phone quite a bit. I learned last year that he passed. Been thinking about him a lot lately. We would talk several times a year and I would tell him how much stuff I was making on his cooker.

He would get a kick out of knowing his smoker totaled a car and a UTV in the same fight!!

Comment

Welcome. Good looking cooker and open pit. I love the picture of all the kids watching the cook (fire).

Comment

That looks like great times.

Comment

Straight into a leg of lamb in the oven today for lunch. Dollys lamb rub with some added cilantro
          Attached Files

Comment

It’s great lovin what you do! Thanx for sharin. 🕶

Comment

Nice cooker. Those kids look like they are having fun. Waiting for that piece of meat.

Comment

It was a fierce battle with the lamb, but we managed to win, fending off starvation. A decisive win for the 3 of us who ate the whole leg. Time to regroup and take a well earned siesta then go for a swim. 33c here today.
                Attached Files

Comment

You always deliver. Life is good. What year was # built.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    2011 , have a pic of my new born daughter with it and she is 7 now.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here