Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total grocery shopping score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I happened to click on this thread a couple days ago and was pretty stunned to see that the meat could have been so obviously labeled in error, to the benefit of the consumer. I would have said something, just to satisfy my conscience and curiosity, and then I would have almost certainly paid what the label said and gone on my merry way.

Yes, a mistake was made, and saying something feels like the right thing to do, but reasonable people can come to different conclusions on this. Quite honestly, the lecture on integrity and morality is preachy and over the top. That's all I'm going to say about that.
    Last edited by Steve R.; December 21, 2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• dahcopilot
      dahcopilot commented
      Editing a comment
      i have followed this thread and i have not noticed any preaching, just a lot of different opinions

Originally posted by Steve R. View Post
    Doubtful. There was likely nothing ever brought to anyone's attention that would indicate that there was ever a mistake made. It was labeled, and the customer paid that price.
    On the Internet now....maybe a member, family or friend of management saw this. Teamster for 30 years, management expects perfection. Costco benefits and pay are excellent for the job they do. Costco holds their employees to a very high standard and can be quick to reprimand employees not fulfilling their duties. Costco is divided between Union stores and Non -union. The customer is not to blame. Enjoy your score.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here