Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Loadshedding got to prep for tomorrows cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgreen
    replied
    I think we can find that even in the dark. Sounds like a fun day by the kettle.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    Follow the smoke signals you should be alright.

• Pfunk1977
    replied
    pork belly and beef short ribs? I want to come for dinner tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    started a topic After Loadshedding got to prep for tomorrows cook

After Loadshedding got to prep for tomorrows cook

Welcome to a term you may not be familiar with but all to common these parts.
    "Loadshedding" meaning we've have been without electricity twice today in our area or zone as they call it. This is not a local thing but nationally. Due to a coal stock shortage because of procurement issues and diesel being to expensive to use constantly we are subjected in different areas to power outages ranging from 1 hour stage 1 and 2 hours for stage 2. I was expecting to prep my Pork Belly and Beef Short Rib as I type but thankfully the lights came on sooner than expected and I have finished the dry brine for tomorrows cook. They can loadshed the whole day tomorrow as I will be happily hanging around my kettle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here