Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caprese stuffed flank steak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    You will love it! Yeah those were all good guys. Miss having them around Troutman

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Hey thanks for supplying us with that old post Spinaker. Two thoughts, first it's figgin' awesome, I'm so making those. And second reading an old post with a bunch of guys who are no longer around was kind of interesting and weird all at the same time. Kind of alternate universe stuff

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker - thumbs up!

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Wow. Nice work!! That would be a (Italians help me out here) "brasole?" Pronounced "bra-jo- ole."

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, Only I use cowboy caviar and cheese. They are so good! Attjack
    Here's a neat little appetizer that I like to make called Pig Shots. I read about them over at the Brethren, but I am not sure who created them first. I take

• Thunder77
    replied
    Looks beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker What are pig shots? Is it when you wrap bacon around a round of sausage to create a cup and put cheese etc. Inside the cup?

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't made one of these in years. It's weird how you just kinda forget some recipes after a while. Take for instance, Pig Shots. I love making those things, and they are a huge hit at parties. I haven't made them in 5 years. I bet.

• Skip
    replied
    Attjack all I can think of is----WOW!!!!----- I have a flank steak in the freezer. I'm thinking real hard right now! Great cook.

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Always great when you adapt to what you have on hand.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Man, that looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    If you look around on the internet you'll see stuffed flank steak is a thing. I came up with the idea to go caprese because I had left over supplies from my side salad last time I made pizza.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Really hot to sear sear the cheese before it could run out. None of the cheese came out. Not sure how long it took but it was done quickly. I had a full chimney banked to one side of my Super Joe with all the vents open.

• Steve R.
    replied
    Man, that looks fantastic! I still have approximately 1 metric ton of basil in the garden just waiting for something to do.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    That’s five star stuff there my friend, or four star whatever our rating system is, top of the heap.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here