Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felt like a drug deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt like a drug deal...

Met up with fellow meathead member Bathgate to pass on some of the Kobe A5 I lucked into. It was nice meeting a fellow enthusiast, discussing meat, MCS, and sharing the bounty.
    Attached Files

Nice

Comment

Expensive drug deal! Even from a good deal, A5 ain’t cheap. We should probably confiscate the baggie for "Evidence" and properly "Dispose" of it. 😋

Comment

So tell us why it felt like a drug deal? 🕶

Comment

• Sfdrew28
          Sfdrew28 commented
          Editing a comment
          See Don's post above. Add in winding dark roads, untraceable cell phones, apple wood smoke wafting in the air...you get the picture.

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          A5 is so expensive, instead of cooking it ,,you grind up and snort it

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah but Ahumadora that stuff ain’t that expensive anymore. 😎

I had a clandestine meeting in a Q.F.C. parking lot to buy wood once.

Comment

Out in the woods in an inconspicuous place. Nice going. 😂

Comment

• Sfdrew28
            Sfdrew28 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s the lot my house is on. The big trees are called Heritage trees and you need a permit and city approval to cut any of them down. Not that I would.

Psssst. You got the stuff?

Comment

"You got the stuff?"

"Yeah I got the stuff. You got the cash?"

[silently make the trade]

"Picture for The Pit?"

"A'ight"

[Selfie]

[Polite nods traded]

[Drive off]

Narrator: It was a good day. Both men hoped it would happen again, and soon.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              This IS a caper for Nick Danger, third eye,

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep! FireMan !

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny stuff

Heehee, sure, that's th ticket:

First, git em hooked, usin th Wagyu...

Then, slowly work em down to Select, an keep raisin th price, each time...

Great post, Amigo!

Comment

You guys are killing me. I’m laughing out loud. Actually at $40 a pound I should’ve been arrested for theft from my butcher.

Comment

That’s a ‘primo meatup’ for sure Sfdrew28

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Hey Drew, That was me in that picture! Funny thing is that my wife was waiting in the car the whole time and I said to her that the whole thing felt like a drug deal so we were totally on the same page. Now I worry about getting addicted!

Comment

I feel bad your wife waited in the car. I try to let mine out ten minutes a day myself 😂

seriously...she could’ve come out She was probably like "will they ever stop talking?"

Comment

Love the 10 minutes a day comment. LOL.

I asked if she wanted to come with me but she had a magazine and wanted to wait in the car. She's like that.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's all good; sometimes, we have our most peaceful moments in this life, without our significant other bein present

• Bathgate
                          Bathgate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We've been hitched for 39 years now. We're doing something right,

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah Bathgate , 39 yrs & yer wife thinks it was a few steaks. Good work!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here