Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy steak - just for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowzaaa. Nice looking steak. Did you even attempt sides? I wouldn't. It would be an All Beef All the Time type of meal, especially for one. Makes my mouth water just looking at it.

Kathryn

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      The only 'side' was a glass of red wine (or two). You read my mind :-)

How did it sit directly on the coals without getting ash and soot all over it?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      The trick is to have HOT glowing embers. I didn't have to brush off anything. Also, avoid briquettes when doing this. Charcoal is the way to go.

Awesome cook Henrik Thanks for the pictures, they are great!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Nice! I see that you called out that cow as being Polish. In your experience, where is the best beef in Europe?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      That depends completely. A few select farms in Poland have excellent beef, but not all. Some farms in Sweden - same. I’m just wary of finding beef with little or no antibiotics and farms that treat their animals well.

Originally posted by Bumby View Post
    In your experience, where is the best beef in Europe?
    In Henrik’s smoker, of course!!! 😎

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Selvfølgelig!!! I mean ... right???

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here