Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftover Brisket Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Did tacos topped with a savory Cole slaw and a smidge of BBQ sauce or a drizzle of the meat juice. Briefly grilled street taco shells to color and to soften them.

Leave a comment:

• btuckertx
    replied
    Stuffed baked potatoes, hash, chili are some of our favorites. Always slice a bunch to put in my Dad's freezer. Chunk up a bunch just because.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Malcom Reed's Smoked Chili recipe. I've made it with both chuck roast and brisket. Either one works great. It's an awesome recipe--a real family and crowd pleaser.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Chili for sure! Use Meathead’s chili con carne as a starting point. Or go find mine in the stew and chili sub-forum. Or use your own favorite way to make chili :-)

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    replied
    See post #6

Hi Folks - would be very grateful for suggestions on recipies and solutions for surplus cooked brisket, ribs, pulled pork. I want to serve my food from the smoker (minus some

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Chili or hash (usually both) are at the top of the leftover brisket menu.

• tbob4
    replied
    CaptainMike ‘s hash photo the other day was mighty good looking.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    CHILI! Sorry, smoked brisket chili just gets me all amped up.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Hash, especially topped off with fried or poached eggs, for breakfast the next morning
    Last edited by gcdmd; September 21, 2018, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Dang it I've never had any brisket left over!

Leave a comment:

• Randy-Phx
    replied
    Kansas City Restaurant Plaza III Steak Soup

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Meatheads Chili Con Carne recipe. Sub Brisket. Unreal recipe.

Leave a comment:

• N227GB
    replied
    A member posted a great sounding chili recipe the other day that used chuckies but I think chunks of brisket would do well.

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    I got a 14lber wet aging in my fridge. We're just 4 right now. Too much meat for us too. I'm going to split the flat and the point. I'm going to make pastrami w half or 3/4s of the flat and use the other part to add to burger mix w some picanha. The point i'll bbq - that's really what I want to eat from the brisket anyway. I'll have leftovers from these two cooks as well. Like the above suggestions i'll make tacos, quesadillas, and enchiladas.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Hmn, a Smoky Joe!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here