Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First ever burnt ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Dan
    commented on 's reply
    I was too. Mostly because I love eating the point. Dude, they were so good. You should try it.

• Fire Art
    replied
    I have been reluctant to do burnt ends but your photos R making me a believer

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Dan
    started a topic First ever burnt ends

First ever burnt ends

I did a brisket today on my PBC. I’ve decided that I really suck at trimming brisket. The off shoot of that is I ended up separating the point and the flat while trimming. So I decided to try and make burnt ends out of the point. After pulling both off the smoker I cubed the point and put on the sauce and put them in the oven at 300 because I didn’t have a small disposable pan.

All I can say is "Oh My!" I’ve been missing out my whole life. Attached is a pic of the whole dish and a close up of a few. They tasted amazing. So tender. The whole family was very pleased. My one question is does the sauce matter much or just anything kinda sweet?
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here