Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cook SRF american Wagyu ribeye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cook SRF american Wagyu ribeye.

last night I cooked the two wagyu ribeyes I had from SRF . I reversed seared them on the Weber and SNS. Salt , pepper and garlic powder. I finished them with a compound butter. Man , they were excellent. I would certainly order them again.

Nice! Where did you order them from?

Comment

No pics? Didn't happen. Sounds great though. Wagyu ribeye? Fugeddaboutit!

Comment

• Jon Liebers
      Jon Liebers commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how to post a photo lol! so I don't bother .

I have always been very, very impressed with their steaks. Definitely expensive but worth a splurge every now and then. Every time I eat one I am blown away how much better they taste than regular grocery store steaks.

Comment

Just took 2 SRF rib eyes out of the freezer myself just yesterday! Plan to make them one night here this week for the wife and I. Going to put them in the stick burner and then reverse sear!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if you get divorced between now and then I'm available to fill in

• Jon Liebers
        Jon Liebers commented
        Editing a comment
        that's the way to do it! Enjoy!

• Frozen Smoke
        Frozen Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        She won’t divorce me she enjoys not having to cook!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here