Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy FB wagyu brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy FB wagyu brisket

Well it's time for the annual fantasy football draft party/bbq and yours truly is the designated brisket chef! 12 pounds of Nebraska wagyu beef goodness. I'm gonna cook this baby early Sunday morning on my PBC! Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_180027.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	554353Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_175528.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	554354Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_175517.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	554355

Looks like a great start! Hope I don't read about that beauty of a brisket falling into the ashes! Good luck and post pics of the finished product!

Comment

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll do my best, double hooked and all. I’ll try to post picks if I can keep the animals in the draft party off it long enough for pics.

I bought 2 briskets and 3 tri tips today for a video shoot Tuesday. Not Wagu but still really good grass feed Argentine beef.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome good luck! One of the guys in our league is a wagyu meat salesman/distributor and he was kind enough to supply the brisket for our bbq. Hope I don’t screw this up.

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that $994.

• wu7y
      wu7y commented
      Editing a comment
      If the price tag is in Argentina pesos that is about $32 US.

Best of luck with the cook! You got this!

Comment

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir, fingers crossed.

Ok so the brisket took about 10 hours total on the PBC and everyone said it was even better than last years and last years was amazing! Thanks to The Pit and all I’ve learned over tha last year or so. I owe it all to you’uns! I think I’ll be the desiganated brisket guy every year from now on. I’ll supply finished pics when my buddy forwards them to me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4106.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	555882

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a fat slice to be bending that much Obviously super tender!

• Butchman
        Butchman commented
        Editing a comment
        I should have taken more pics, we were hungry and I had my friend use his phone since I left mine in the car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4105.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	555884

Comment

King Brisket! Now go out there and get Antonio Brown!

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here