Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My Mission to Ruin a $250 Wagyu Steak Nearly Destroyed My Family"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Keep an eye out for when Crowd Cow gets A5 (get on their mailing list).

• Tom Garwood
    replied
    Great Read, drooled and smiled all the way through it. Just had a friend acquire two wagyu steaks, all he did was lightly seasoned them then threw them on the grill for 2 minutes aside, Said it ruined him for life on eating any other steak it was so awesome, Going to start a special savings account so I can try it in about a year or so.......

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Good find, and thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Man, I loved reading this! So true, so honest! Best article I’ve read in years. And I agree 100% with him. I need to build a temple, so that I can get some ‘alone time’ with my A5 wagyu. It’s mind boggling how good it tastes :-)

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    My favorite part was when he really tried to ruin it by cooking it well done and eating it with ketchup; it still tasted great!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Somehow I don't think the evidence would survive!

• SmokeyGator
    replied
    I could totally ruin a big slab of A5 wagyu! Send me one and I will prove it

Leave a comment:

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    replied
    Loved it! I am not offended by some colorful language and have been known to spout a few expletives in times of great distress or divine ecstasy - like when devouring sous vide Prime steaks, people, get your minds out of the gutters!

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Some people evidently live very sheltered lives.

• Troutman
    replied
    Love it, what bad language? I especially like the quote "Wagyu is the answer to the question what if we massage a cow until it turns into a pig!"

Priceless !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    I kept waiting for the bad language to start? Everything seemed grammatically correct.

• Anton32828
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    like I said somewhere else, give the kids hot dogs, even the wife if she eats beef anywhere beyond medium rare.....send em all on a vacation and enjoy your wagyu......

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! Never have been a fan of 'wunder brot', gack!

• JGo37
    replied
    Ketchup? I'd like to know, when he wiped the raw steak off with bread and ate it, what kind of bread? Did he Trump It UP and just use Wonder?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here