Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My Mission to Ruin a $250 Wagyu Steak Nearly Destroyed My Family"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"My Mission to Ruin a $250 Wagyu Steak Nearly Destroyed My Family"

My Mission to ruin a $250 Wagyu steak nearly destroyed my family

It's Drew Magary, so, warning: language. But funny, and insightful. The guy once won on Chopped.

wagyu philly cheese steak....... that's a new one

Comment

That is hilarious.

Comment

I got a good laugh.... thank #*!%$ God I'm not allergic to foul language! 🤣

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Myron Mixon gets Drew and his mate Albert to build a smoker.

This week’s episode of Foodspin finds me and Drew in the small town of Unadilla, somewhere in what sure felt like the wilds of rural Georgia, where we visited what can only be described as the compound of famed barbecue master Myron Mixon. (Cue “Dueling Banjos.”) There we learned how to build a pit smoker out of…

Warning! - includes instructions for Beer Can Chicken.

Comment

A fun read, but if anyone is sensitive to bad language, please skip this.

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                I did give a warning!

• RonB
                RonB commented
                Editing a comment
                Mosca - this was not a complaint - just backin' ya up.

• Bogy
                Bogy commented
                Editing a comment
                I kept waiting for the bad language to start? Everything seemed grammatically correct.

That was good!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Ketchup? I'd like to know, when he wiped the raw steak off with bread and ate it, what kind of bread? Did he Trump It UP and just use Wonder?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL! Never have been a fan of 'wunder brot', gack!

like I said somewhere else, give the kids hot dogs, even the wife if she eats beef anywhere beyond medium rare.....send em all on a vacation and enjoy your wagyu......

Comment

Lol

Comment

Love it, what bad language? I especially like the quote "Wagyu is the answer to the question what if we massage a cow until it turns into a pig!"

Priceless !!!!

Comment

• Bogy
                        Bogy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Some people evidently live very sheltered lives.

Loved it! I am not offended by some colorful language and have been known to spout a few expletives in times of great distress or divine ecstasy - like when devouring sous vide Prime steaks, people, get your minds out of the gutters!

Comment

I could totally ruin a big slab of A5 wagyu! Send me one and I will prove it

Comment

• EdF
                          EdF commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Somehow I don't think the evidence would survive!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here