Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Plate Short Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef Plate Short Ribs

Sunday's dinner menu consisted of a rack of beef plate short ribs (Texas-style), collard greens, creamed corn and cornbread.

Smoked the ribs for about 9 hrs. on my Camp Chef pellet smoker. They were amazingly tender and juicy! The wife took care of the rest - we were getting burned out on potato salad and cole slaw all the time! Delicious!
    Attached Files

Wow. Great looking ribs, and a gorgeous plate of food. Well done.

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! This is my first food post. My wife usually puts everything on Facebook :P

Great looking beef ribs!

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir!

Awesome looking ribs. They have become one of my favorite cooks.

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine, too (now)! They've been hard to find at times, though, but when I can find them again I'm going to load up. This was my second attempt at smoking them. The first time came out pretty good, too.

Now that's true Texas bbq !!!! Try elote next time with that (Mexican street corn)

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, we do the grilled Mexican corn on the cob, too. Great suggestion!

That looks good enough to eat.

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Much appreciated.

Nicely done!

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks CaptainMike!

You put me in a mind to make some of those...although my freezer is already full of stuff I need to make, so maybe not quite yet!

Comment

• ccweir
      ccweir commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear that! I'd move them to the top of the list, though.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here