Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bad Beef Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, I think I can smell 'em from here! Fav! Great looking cook.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PappyBBQ! By the way, love your user name!

• PappyBBQ
      PappyBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Henrik. It kinda suits me!

Awesome! I haven't done beef ribs yet, but they are on the short list. I hope mine come out as well as yours did!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      You gotta try it! They're easy to smoke, so I'm confident yours will be just as good if not better.

That last photo, wow!! Great job on those ribs!!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I needed that cook, both the pleasure of smoking, as well as eating.

• gijsveltman
      gijsveltman commented
      Editing a comment
      Henrik I've been feeling the same way for about a month now, but I hadn't been able to source enough good, dry wood to attempt a long cook. Finally, I found a new "wood guy" who sources a local BBQ place, so tomorrow I'm getting my first delivery, and Sunday will be a smokey day!

Beautiful work!!! Glad it helped your stress, bottle some up and send my way.....

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Now if we could all ship food left and right, that would be awesome!

They look fantastic! How come you skipped the brine? Doesn't sound like you missed it.

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Those are a thing of beauty Henrik!

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you ecowper, I was very pleased with the results.

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I’m going to the butcher shop now

I saw some short plate ribs at Costco last night and almost bought them. After seeing this I am headed back today to pick them up. These look wonderful.

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Go for it, you won't be disappointed!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here