Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must've messed up!(beef ribs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must've messed up!(beef ribs)

Well I didn't see comments till after I pulled the membrane (like I always do with pork)
    this is what turned out... ​

I hadn't seen comments before I removed membrane (like I always do with pork)

Comment

Photo not showing...

Comment

Almost don't need one, bet his bones fell off the meat

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
          Almost don't need one, bet his bones fell off the meat
          If so, he didn't need to cook that long to get tender beef ribs... I pull the membrane off beef short ribs and don't have a problem with meat falling off the bones, or with chewing the meat (and my teeth/jaws are getting old so I'm attuned to tender meats ).

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s because you’re the doctor, us mere mortals need the extra "glue"

i don't see pics. Were they a slab or singles? Were they back or plate?

Comment

• bardsleyque
            bardsleyque commented
            Editing a comment
            there are two lead post's the first one shows the picture they were slabs and they didn't fall off the bone!

• HorseDoctor
            HorseDoctor commented
            Editing a comment
            bardsleyque still no pix. A description might help. What went wrong???

You don't need the bones anyhow.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here