Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat crimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was raised on meat crimes:
    well done beef
    pressure cooker ribs
    cotton chicken - that's chicken so dry it sucks the moisture out of your tongue when you put it in your mouth
    pork chops cooked the same as the above chicken
    and on and on...

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      FireMan - were you peekin' in my window?

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB , I think I was sitting at the table.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Nuke em View Post
    Mother in laws....you either love em or hate em. I’m more of the hate to love em. And she wonders why every time they come to visit I have a bottle of whiskey on the counter.
    Just for you:

Comment

@Ahumadora Do you know what the difference is between Outlaws and Inlaws?
      Outlaws are wanted.

I'm here all week. Tip your waitress's, but don't tip them over. Try the veal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here