Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking up a brisket for the week ahead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking up a brisket for the week ahead!

Brisket on and just working through the stall in the GMG JB Save some for evening meal and the rest will provide great cold cuts through the week for lunch etc.

My son a keen rugby player is delighted to be getting a good amount of protein to complement his strength and conditioning training and help him add muscle!

That's him with the ball in hand enjoying rugby in our typical scottish weather!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180408-194038.png
Views:	91
Size:	368.9 KB
ID:	479576
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180408_193718.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	479578Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1510337750279 (1).jpg
Views:	78
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	479577

I need to watch a Rugby video to figure out what it really going on besides possibly broken femurs........

Comment

• MeatMonster
      MeatMonster commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol sticks and stones will break my bones.. but rugby does it better!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Because Scotts aint afraid to go commando under the kilt. #Scottwarriorforlife!

Wow! BBQ and rugby. What a perfect match, especially because of the affinity between rugby and beer...
    I wish I had BBQ available back when I played rugby in college! It would have been my secret weapon.
    How did the match turn out MeatMonster?

Comment

• MeatMonster
      MeatMonster commented
      Editing a comment
      They won and have a cup final on 25th April! My son also has a trial for his region,. If successful he would be just a step away from doning a Scotland youth shirt!

• theroc
      theroc commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic! Wish him all the best for us. BTW, what position does he play?

Looking good!

Comment

My own little scottsman at the Pan American Taekwando tournament. He was 11 here (12 now) took 3rd in sparring, and first in board breaking. He is in red. Tell him to keep representing!
      Attached Files

Comment

Brisket looking good cant say the same for the weather at the match. Rugby has to be one of the greatest games on the planet today.

Comment

• MeatMonster
        MeatMonster commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree!!!!

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        looks like a GB Packers game!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here