Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wagyu steaks from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagyu steaks from Japan

Crowd Cow will be selling Wagyu steaks straight from Japan on April 16th

Good looking beef!

Comment

I didn't buy the Wagyu (saw the sale on another post but thanks for repeating it) but opted for the Black Angus. Got a tri-tip and a rump roast in my package, was about $10/lb overall. I like the small rancher mentality, they seem to raise their beef correctly. Even sent a small hand written thank you note, no big deal but thought it was a nice touch !! Looking forward to trying it out, looks really nicely marbled.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't mean you repeated yourself, someone else posted the sale last week I think.

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Crowd Cow just announced it this morning. I bet it will be more expensive than the last Wagyu they had since it’s coming from Japan.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh it must have been another sale, sorry about that. I believe the sale last week was for American Wagyu. anyway still looking forward to the Black Angus, should be good !

Want 😁

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here